Thai Noodle Bowl recipe – healthy & easy
red bell pepper
can light coconut milk
each green curry paste and fish sauce (see Note)
a 16-oz box rice noodles
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a 12-in. deep-sided skillet. Meanwhile, slice scallions and red pepper. Cut each chicken tender crosswise in thirds.
- Whisk coconut milk, water, curry paste and fish sauce in bowl until blended.
- Add noodles to boiling water; cook as package directs.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken, red pepper and carrots 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add coconut milk mixture; simmer 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add scallions and mint leaves. Drain noodles. Spoon some noodles into each bowl; ladle chicken mixture with broth on top. Serve with lime wedges.
Amy Kalyn Sims
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io