Salmon Noodle Soup recipe – healthy & easy
- 2 packages udon noodles (gluten free for gluten free)
- 4 cups of dashi
- 6 shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons miso (gluten free for gluten free)
- 1 cup teriyaki salmon (cooked and flaked)
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- Cook the udon noodles as directed on the package.
- Bring the dashi and mushrooms to a boil and simmer for a few minutes and turn off the heat.
- Mix the miso into a ladle full of the dashi and then pour it back into the dashi.
- Divide the noodles, salmon and spinach between 2 bowl and pour the broth in.
- Garnish with the green onions.