Salmon noodle soup recipe – healthy & easy
- 1l low-salt chicken stock
- 2 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 100g flat rice noodle
- 150g pack shiitake mushroom , sliced
- 125g pack baby corn , sliced
- 2 skinless salmon fillets , sliced
- juice 2 limes
- 1 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- pinch brown sugar
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- STEP 1
Pour the stock into a large pan, bring to the boil, then stir in the curry paste. Add the noodles and cook for 8 mins. Tip in the mushrooms and corn and cook for 2 mins more.
- STEP 2
Add the salmon to the pan and cook for 3 mins or until cooked through. Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice, soy sauce and a pinch of sugar. Ladle into 4 bowls and sprinkle over the coriander just before you serve.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, September 2011