Pulled Chicken recipe – healthy & easy
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup chile sauce
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Cup low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 Cups shredded, skinless rotisserie chicken breast
In a nonstick pot coated with nonstick cooking spray, sauté the onion until tender. Add the remaining ingredients except for the chicken and cook, stirring, for about 7 minutes.
Add the chicken and continue cooking until well heated.