Herb and Coleslaw Salad recipe – healthy & easy
This salad recipe is fast, fresh, and full of crunch and flavor, without being full of calories. With a few simple ingredients and endless room to spruce it up, it’s a perfect weeknight, last-minute, or anytime meal, side, or starter.
Note: Amounts of olive oil and balsamic can be adjusted to taste, but I like a barely dressed salad, with just enough flavor and without soggy leaves.
Avocado and walnuts are great additions to this salad, to make a heartier meal!
- 2 Cups herb salad (packed)
- 1 Cup packed coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste