Chicken Poofs recipe – healthy & easy
reduced-sodium stuffing mix
cooked chicken breast, chopped
fat-free sour cream
containers (8 rolls in each) reduced-fat crescent rolls
chicken gravy (optional)
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the crescent roll container.
- In a medium saucepan, prepare the stuffing mix according to the package instructions. Remove it from the heat and mix in the chicken and sour cream.
- On a large nonstick cookie sheet, unroll the crescent rolls. Separate them in pairs and arrange them to form four squares, pinching together the seams as you flatten the dough.
- Place approximately 3/4 cup of the stuffing mixture in the center of each square. Pull up the corners and make a pyramid of sorts with the crescent pastry. Pinch together all the seams, so you can’t see any chicken mixture.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve drizzled with hot chicken gravy, if using.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io