Chicken and mushrooms recipe – healthy & easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken thigh
- flour, for dusting
- 50g cubetti di pancetta
- 300g small button mushroom
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 250ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 50g frozen pea
- small handful parsley, finely chopped
- STEP 1
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Season and dust the chicken with flour, brown on all sides. Remove. Fry the pancetta and mushrooms until softened, then remove.
- STEP 2
Add the final tbsp oil and cook shallots for 5 mins. Add the stock and vinegar, bubble for 1-2 mins. Return the chicken, pancetta and mushrooms and cook for 15 mins. Add the peas and parsley and cook for 2 mins more, then serve.